Doha, Qatar (deckchair.com/webcam/sheraton-grand-doha-resort-hotel)
Last time I was in Doha, Qatar, I stayed at a really incredible hotel—the Sharq Village & Spa—that made me feel like Indiana Jones. With our editor headed to Doha this weekend, I thought I’d feature the city as seen via this awesome webcam hosted by another hotel (the Sheraton Grand Doha Resort and Convention Hotel). The webcam provides a sense of the Doha skyline at all hours of the day (you can use a slider to view the webcam footage from the past 24 hours). You can also see timelapses of the city!
- 9 Things to Do in Qatar (Including a Falcon Market)
- Visiting The Richest Country In The World: Qatar
- Qatar Is Introducing Free 96 Hour Doha Transit Visas
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.