Doha, Qatar (deckchair.com/webcam/sheraton-grand-doha-resort-hotel)
Last time I was in Doha, Qatar, I stayed at a really incredible hotel—the Sharq Village & Spa—that made me feel like Indiana Jones. With our editor headed to Doha this weekend, I thought I’d feature the city as seen via this awesome webcam hosted by another hotel (the Sheraton Grand Doha Resort and Convention Hotel). The webcam provides a sense of the Doha skyline at all hours of the day (you can use a slider to view the webcam footage from the past 24 hours). You can also see timelapses of the city!
- 9 Things to Do in Qatar (Including a Falcon Market)
- Visiting The Richest Country In The World: Qatar
- Qatar Is Introducing Free 96 Hour Doha Transit Visas
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.