Hollywood Boulevard (earthcam.com/usa/california/losangeles/hollywoodblvd)
I was fortunate to spend a week home in California last week! It felt so good to relax on the couch, catch up with friends and do my laundry. We live down by the beach, but whenever friends come into town they always want to see Hollywood. I tell them it’s not as nice as it is on TV or in the movies, but it’s still a place everyone should see at least once.
If you’ve never been, you can check it out live with EarthCam’s streaming Hollywood Boulevard webcam that’s pointed towards the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the historic Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. During awards season, you can see the Red Carpet as it stretches up Hollywood Boulevard from Highland toward the Dolby Theatre entrance.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.