Lake Louise in Banff, Alberta (cams.skilouise.com/cam9.jpg)
If you’ve been to Alberta, Canada, you know it’s one of the most beautiful parts of the world. I’ve even featured the area before as a Travel Webcam of the Week. Here, however, is a webcam of Alberta’s most famous attraction: Lake Louise! (Refresh the page to see the most up-to-date scene, as the webcam is continuously firing back new photos.) Have you been? Do you agree it’s amazingly beautiful?
Here are some stories that I and some of my contributors have written about Banff and Rocky Mountain Alberta:
- The Post Hotel and Lake Louise Village in Banff National Park
- Poutine and Stargazing at the Jasper Dark Sky Festival
- Alberta in the Springtime
- 12 Instagrams of Alberta Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
- How to Pack for Alberta, Canada
- 10 Things Americans Should Know About Traveling to Alberta, Canada
- 5 Places to Celebrate Christmas in Alberta
- Banff to Jasper on the Icefields Parkway
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.