LAX Runway 25 (cargolaw.com/lax_webcam.html & cargolaw.com/lax_webcam2.html)
It’s no secret that my favorite airport in the US is Los Angeles International (LAX). It’s my home airport, and I’ve been in and out of it so many times that I’ve learned to master it. Of course, LAX has had its problems (ahem, traffic), but the city is now spending billions to take it to the next level. What I really love about it—besides the proximity to my house—is the opportunity it provides to go pretty much anywhere in the world within two flights, its local restaurants and shops, and the Tom Bradley International Terminal. When the LAX team found out that I was such a fan, they even invited me to shoot a commercial for the airport’s website LAXisHappening.com (my page—with the commercial—is here) so I could showcase some of my LAX tips/tricks.
Thanks to a local law firm that specializes in cargo law, there are a couple of LIVE webcams mounted on an LAX building overlooking runway 25 right. Check them out:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.