LAX Runway 25 (cargolaw.com/lax_webcam.html & cargolaw.com/lax_webcam2.html)
It’s no secret that my favorite airport in the US is Los Angeles International (LAX). It’s my home airport, and I’ve been in and out of it so many times that I’ve learned to master it. Of course, LAX has had its problems (ahem, traffic), but the city is now spending billions to take it to the next level. What I really love about it—besides the proximity to my house—is the opportunity it provides to go pretty much anywhere in the world within two flights, its local restaurants and shops, and the Tom Bradley International Terminal. When the LAX team found out that I was such a fan, they even invited me to shoot a commercial for the airport’s website LAXisHappening.com (my page—with the commercial—is here) so I could showcase some of my LAX tips/tricks.
Thanks to a local law firm that specializes in cargo law, there are a couple of LIVE webcams mounted on an LAX building overlooking runway 25 right. Check them out:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.