Riga, Latvia (balticlivecam.com/cameras/latvia/riga/livu-square)
I wouldn’t want to be in Riga, Latvia, right now because it’s just too darn cold. But the live-streaming camera there is so clear and crisp it’s interesting to see the locals move around the city’s Livu Square. It looks like their Christmas market would be fun to visit, but only if you were dressed nice and warm. According the website, “The small square has gained a reasonable popularity among local people as well as guests of the city. In the summer time, the Līvu Square is filled with relentless liveliness throughout the whole week. Visitors of the square are surrounded with live music, outside cafes and different events. All tourists are attracted by the small fair that is opened almost every day. In the winter this square becomes the home for the central ice rink of the city.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.