Santa Monica Beach Cam (link)
Thanks to the Hotel Shangri-La for placing a webcam atop their roof so viewers from around the world can get a taste of what Santa Monica Beach and Pier in California look like. Of course, it’s nothing like the real thing, but it’s sure better than not seeing it at all. The Santa Monica Beach webcam is operated by Explore.org, a multimedia organization where people share thoughts, engage in dialogue, view and email films and photographs, and embed their favorites on blogs and social networking sites. Funding is provided by the Annenberg Foundation. The webcam has just reached a major milestone with more than 890,400 views from a global audience.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.