St. Louis, Missouri (earthcam.com/usa/missouri/stlouis)
I just spent the weekend in St. Louis and I loved it! The people are so nice, the food is good, they have some avid sports fans, and when the weather is nice, it’s really a beautiful place! Seeing the Gateway Arch was unforgettable—and now, with this St. Louis webcam from EarthCam, you can see it live anytime you want.
You can also see St. Louis’ Eads Bridge, which has been one of the most iconic structures in St. Louis since its 1874 opening, when it pioneered the use of steel as a structural component. Once the bridge was built, St. Louis was able to stake its claim as an industrial powerhouse in the Midwest. Later, streetcars, carriages, and eventually automobiles would be allowed to cross the upper deck.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.