This week, we’re re-introducing two popular features: Travel Tweeter of the Week and Travel Instagrammer of the Week. We’re also introducing a new feature called Travel Webcam of the Week. Let us know what you think in the comments!
St Maarten’s Juliana Airport (live)
Every plane-spotter knows the best place in the world to watch airplanes land is on Maho Beach in front of St. Maarten’s Princess Juliana International Airport. Sadly, I’ve only been once and that was before I knew they have the most incredible place to watch planes. But thanks to their new webcam I can watch planes land there in real time—which is obviously not as cool as seeing it in person but it’s still cool. Have you been plane-spotting on Maho Beach? Was it all it’s cracked up to be? Let me know in the comments below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.