Martha’s Vineyard (mvol.com/webcams/webcams-overlooking-marthas-vineyard-shipyard)
One of my favorite places to go in the US in the summer is the island of Nantucket. Since I’ve already featured Nantucket webcams, I thought the next best place would be its sister island of Martha’s Vineyard. Martha’s Vineyard is also off the coast of Massachusetts and is less than 30 miles away from Nantucket. I’m sure the island is much different from what it was when I used to visit as a kid—now that it’s popular with Washington elites and Hollywood folks—but nevertheless, it’s still beautiful.
You can get a taste of its beauty with this webcam, which sits atop the Martha’s Vineyard Shipyard in Vineyard Haven. It overlooks Vineyard Haven harbor from Beach Road midway between five corners and the Oak Bluffs/Vineyard Haven drawbridge. There are other Martha’s Vineyard cams here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.