When I went down to Delaware recently, my friends from Barclays told me all about their Barclays Travel Community. Initially I thought to myself, “Yeah, yeah, every site and company has a travel community,” but then they said something that really made me perk up: Members earn miles for their community activity, which is a huge incentive for them to share their travel stories and first-hand experiences. They keep it real by allowing others rate it and members earn profile badges specific to their stories so you can find fellow travelers with similar interests—and genuinely learn more about where you’ll be traveling to on your next adventure.
The best part is that to earn participation miles you don’t even have to be a Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® cardmember (though I’m not sure why you wouldn’t want to be since it’s my go-to credit card). Non-cardmembers can redeem for Amazon e-certificates. See terms and conditions.
You earn miles or credit for your community activity, like posting a story with a photo and having your story “Kudos-ed” by other registered members which. All the miles you’ve earned to date will show up on your travel profile.
If you’re a cardmember, once you link your Barclays Arrival account to your Barclays Travel Community profile, any miles you earn will be transferred directly to your Barclays Arrival account each month. If you’re not a cardmember, once you reach 2500 miles, an Amazon e-certificate will be automatically emailed to you.
The process is simple and automated so it only takes a few minutes to create a profile and a story. You can also delete or edit your travel stories anytime you like. Here’s more info.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.