A few weeks back as our Travel App of the Week we featured DogVacay, a peer-to-peer service for pet owners and sitters. This week, we continue the peer-to-peer trend as we highlight Boatbound, the first fully insured pier-to-pier (get it?!) boat rental marketplace in the world. Their mission, as they put it, is to “spread the Ahoy! culture by making recreational boating more accessible to people of all ages, races, and income levels.”
Boutbound started in 2012 and now has over 13 million registered boat owners in its system—all of whom have found a way to offset their cost of ownership by renting their boats to pre-screened, qualified renters looking to create new on-the-water experiences. Whether you’re looking for a motorboat to enjoy a fun day out on the water, a pontoon boat to fish at your favorite fishing hole, or a sailboat to leisurely sail a pristine bay, Boatbound can help you live all sorts of unique, water-based experiences at affordable prices.
If you’re a boat person, it’s worth checking out, especially as they were kind enough to give Johnny Jet readers 15% off any boat until June 1! The code is JOHNNYJET, which you’ll just need to enter at checkout.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.