Do you have a dog and love to travel with him/her? Are you sick and tired of researching places to stay that are pet-friendly? Then check out BringFido.com! It’s a dog-travel directory that provides reviews, detailed pet policy information and online reservations at more than 25,000 pet-friendly hotels through a partnership with Travelocity. They also have info available on thousands of bed & breakfasts, vacation rentals and campgrounds that welcome pets in 150 countries worldwide.
BringFido gives doggie parents the lowdown on both airlines and hotel pet policies, as well as recommendations on dog beaches, off-leash parks, outdoor restaurants, and other animal attractions in more than 10,000 cities around the world. They even have a toll-free number (877-411-FIDO) if you need assistance locating a pet-friendly hotel at the next exit on the highway, an animal hospital that’s open at 4 am or the best restaurant in Little Italy that allows dogs to sit at its outdoor tables.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.