Cruisecritic.com, the world’s largest cruise review site, recently announced a new tool called Price Drop. Price Drop offers the ability to compare recently reduced cruise fares with the highest published rates from the past seven days—highlighting the most significant price drops and best values-for-your-money. You can browse or search deals by month, cruise line, destination, cruise length, cabin type and price drop percentage. They also have a newsletter that allows subscribers to get updates based on cruise preferences.
Price Drop works by pulling current fares every day from major cruise lines and compares them to published fares from the last seven days. If prices have dropped during that period, the discounted cruise fare is added to Price Drop, along with the discount percentage. It’s a great tool, but I still found some better deals when looking at our deals page (just keep clicking refresh to see all the offerings).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.