One of the things I pride myself on is being able to not only find the cheapest flight deals but also share them as quickly as possible. That’s one reason I scour the internet and subscribe to practically every airline, online travel agency and travel blogger newsletter, follow every Twitter handle and Facebook feed, and tune into text message services. The latter is new; I just signed up to pay $9.99 a month to get text alerts from Dealray.
New Dealray users get the first month free and then it’s $9.99 after that. You also get a free month for refering one of your friends to the site. $9.99 might sound steep, but the problem with a lot of these deals is they go fast. Unless you’re on top of email like a Wall Street assistant, by the time you get to these newsletters—including mine (if you haven’t signed up yet to our Travel Deals newsletter, you can sign up here)—then you might consider paying for Dealray’s. If you buy one ticket though their service, you’ll more than likely still be ahead of your investment since they have some pretty great offers. For example, last week they had a $77 roundtrip fare from Chicago to New York between August and November on United. If international is more your style, then you would’ve loved the deal to fly to Johannesburg, South Africa, from three east coast cities starting at $388 roundtrip between August and December on South African Airways!
The best part is that if you like a deal and click it, it’s already pre-populated in Google Flights—so in one click, you can see your flight options, and in another two, your flight can be booked.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.