Do you ever lay in your hotel bed wondering if you paid a much higher rate than the people in the room nextdoor? If so, here’s a cool new website that promises that you’ll never lose sleep over your rate again: Germany-based DreamCheaper.
Here’s how it works: DreamCheaper encourages guests to forward their hotel confirmation to email@example.com. The site then creates an account with your email and then sends you a confirmation email to register. Then, you just forward the confirmation from any hotel you book in the world (as long as, and this is important, the hotel policy lets you cancel for free). DreamCheaper will then continuously compare prices, rebooking and canceling your old reservation as better prices turn up. If they find a better deal they will charge you up to 20% of the savings they saved you. You get to choose the percentage!
More on DreamCheaper: Will DreamCheaper revolutionize the hotel industry?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.