There are dozens of websites that offer flight searches, and one of the newest players is Fareness. What I like about this site is that it allows travelers to search for flights and hotels within a specified geographic area or theme instead of just by city. The parameters are creative, and you can search for deals without knowing exactly where you want to go. For example, it allows users to search by months instead of exact dates, making it perfect for those that just want to go to Europe sometime in June. Other categories include: Asia, Hawaii, US Cities, Beach, Family, Nightlife, Outdoors, Music, and/or Museum.
As the site states: “There are more than 100,000 flights each day, and airfares change by the minute. Fareness will show round trip fares across 190+ departure dates and many trip lengths to global destinations with one sub-second search, Fareness graphs more than 250 million flight combinations and airfares every day.”
Users can search by this weekend only, the next two weeks only, and or by a specific month. What I don’t like about the site is that you can’t book directly from them so instead they send you to sites like CheapOair or Priceline, from whom they get a commission. It would be nice if they sent you directly to the airline or hotel like Google Flights does.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.