There are dozens of websites that offer flight searches, and one of the newest players is Fareness. What I like about this site is that it allows travelers to search for flights and hotels within a specified geographic area or theme instead of just by city. The parameters are creative, and you can search for deals without knowing exactly where you want to go. For example, it allows users to search by months instead of exact dates, making it perfect for those that just want to go to Europe sometime in June. Other categories include: Asia, Hawaii, US Cities, Beach, Family, Nightlife, Outdoors, Music, and/or Museum.
As the site states: “There are more than 100,000 flights each day, and airfares change by the minute. Fareness will show round trip fares across 190+ departure dates and many trip lengths to global destinations with one sub-second search, Fareness graphs more than 250 million flight combinations and airfares every day.”
Users can search by this weekend only, the next two weeks only, and or by a specific month. What I don’t like about the site is that you can’t book directly from them so instead they send you to sites like CheapOair or Priceline, from whom they get a commission. It would be nice if they sent you directly to the airline or hotel like Google Flights does.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.