A couple of weeks ago I spoke at the TBEX conference in Dublin. One of the keynote speakers was Chip Conley (read his Travel Style here) who founded Joie de Vivre Hospitality and more recently, a new site called Fest300.
Fest300 is a point-of-view site that brings the world’s 300 best festivals to life in one place (they’re up to 133 so far). A curated list of the world’s best festivals in colorful words and pictures serves as both an informational and inspirational tool to readers, who Chip hopes will try to attend at least one of these cultural landmarks each year. From celebrations of music, film, and food, to rituals of the sacred, silly and profane, they explore the transformational territory of festivals around the globe and invite you to go with them!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.