As a traveler I’m always saving emails to respond to them or follow up later, and quite frankly it clogs my inbox and my drafts folder. Oftentimes it’s embarrassing—like if I forget to follow up with a friend or colleague after I said I would. I sometimes use the delay delivery option on my Microsoft Outlook, but it doesn’t always work. Then my buddy and funny man Dan Nainan told me about FollowUpThen. I’ve only been using it for a few hours and I’m already hooked! I think it’s perfect for travelers since we’re always trying to remember to “follow up” with people on and after trips.
So instead of leaving the same message sitting in your inbox “just so you don’t forget,” just forward it to a FollowUpThen address, and the email will arrive back the moment you need it. All you do is send the email (to, Cc or Bcc, which all perform different functions) to the address using the time you want it to be resent back to you. Here are some examples:
It takes a minute to sign up, and it’s a huge help. You can be your own personal assistant, making sure you have the contact info, links, boarding passes, and whatever else at exactly the right times!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.