I’m not much for playing video games but I did have a problem with Spider Solitaire—which I had a such crazy addiction to that I ended up having to delete it from my laptop. But now there’s a new game making the travel sphere rounds (thanks to FlyerTalk for the tip) and it’s making me a little nervous. GeoGuessr will pretty much suck any world traveler in because it shows an image of a Google Map street view and then you have to guess the location by using the small world map at the right of the screen. The closer your guess is to the location, the more points you earn. What’s cool is that a game only lasts a few minutes as there’s only five questions. I’ve played a couple of times and my high score (here’s a link to it) is 11,620 points (I think out of 15,000) so it’s not too bad.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.