Arguably, the most important hotel amenity these days is free Wi-Fi. The problem is the speed. Sometimes, a hotel’s Wi-Fi is so slow you can’t even download your email or upload a photo. Well, HotelWiFiTest.com offers a way to not only test the speed before you book but to share the results via a number of social media sites with one click as well. I guarantee if a hotel starts seeing their lousy Wi-Fi speeds being called out all over the internet, they’ll spend the money they should have in the first place to make it fast since they don’t want to lose the business. Here’s more on HotelWiFiTest.com from TravelPulse.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.