No one likes waiting in lines, especially at the airport where travelers are usually running late and stressed out. Thanks to government cutbacks, in the last few months the lines at US airports have gotten almost unbearable. Just the other day I waited 30 minutes at Chicago’s O’Hare airport in the PreCheck line!
In response, Airlines for America, the industry’s trade group, just launched this basic website to encourage fliers to post photos of their security lines on Instagram and Twitter along with the hashtag #iHateTheWait. They’re hoping it will make Congress more aware of the problem and inform fellow travelers how long the airport wait times really are.
H/t to Skift.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.