I’m sure most business travelers already know about Join.me (website and app for iPhone, Android and Amazon), since they have over 10 million users. But for newbies and those that travel mostly for leisure, Join.me is a valuable and incredibly intuitive resource that makes online meetings—between computers anywhere in the world—a breeze.
The best part is that they offer a free basic version that includes pretty much everything you need, including the ability to add up to 10 meeting participants, screen-sharing, file-transferring, internet-calling, and my favorite, share control, which lets you remotely take over someone’s computer. They’ve also made it really simple for anyone to click the “start” button to start a meeting or click the “join” button to attend one. The Pro version (~$13/month) gives people additional functionality, like the ability to choose the window being shared, to swap presenters for tag-team meetings, and to personalize their online meeting space. There’s also an Enterprise version available for ~$19/month.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.