Last week while speaking at the Los Angeles Times Travel Show I learned about a fantastic company called Jucy Rentals. They’re big in New Zealand and Australia but have only recently come to the U.S.—Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco so far. Here’s what makes Jucy incredible: They rent Chrysler Town & Countrys (2010) and Dodge Grand Caravans (2012) that have been converted into mini-campers and that sleep four people comfortably in two double beds (one’s on the roof).
The converted minivans have all the modern features of a small RV including a fridge, gas cooker, sink and DVD player! The best part is they charge just $35 a day in the offseason and $55 a day in the high season, and 100 miles a day is included—and you can pay $12 extra a day for unlimited miles. It’s a fantastic value considering you’re cutting out hotel costs.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.