I often get emails from friends, family and readers asking for “the best airline to fly to ______” in coach. No one I know wants to be stuck in some cramped seat without an entertainment system or any power to charge their device. Well, SeatGuru’s Long-haul Economy Class Comparison Chart makes it easier for travelers to figure out what they should expect to find when they board the plane. As the page says, it’s a “sortable chart that can be used to compare economy seating among different airlines.
“As you’ll see from the chart below, there are slight variations in seat pitch and width among airlines and airplanes. In addition, some airlines offer in-flight video services or laptop power ports that can make your flight more enjoyable. Additional details about in-flight services or amenities are available on the individual seat map pages of our site.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.