Magic is not exactly a website, but it’s pretty awesome. To get whatever you want (as long as it’s legal), no matter the time or day or city you’re in, just text “MAGIC” to this number: 83489. You’ll get a response within two minutes. According to the website, you can order anything “from the extravagant (meet celebrities, order a helicopter, buy out of stock items) to perfecting your business and life (handling your email, calendar, research and other business matters).”
When you order something, they’ll let you know the total price so you can confirm it before you’re billed. There are no hidden fees, and tip is included. Your address and billing info can be given to them using a secure link they send you the first time, and then, it’s easy sailing. This San Francisco start up supposedly works anywhere in the US. Have you tried it? I can’t wait to see what it costs to order or get stuff done while traveling like my laundry, or send a package back to my house.
H/T to the Today show.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.