Here’s a very helpful website for those that don’t have packing down to a science. Just type in your destination and PackingEssentials.com will offer all kinds of to-do lists that irregular travelers might not think of.
For starters, PackingEssentials.com offers “Preparation & Documents,” which reminds you to empty the trash or leave a copy of your itinerary with a family member. Then comes the “Packing & Accessories” option, which has everything from toiletries to medicines. The next category is “Entertainment & Sundries,” designed to make sure you don’t forget your earbuds/headphones and snacks for the ride, and finally, “Clothing & Foot-wear,” which lists every particles of clothing and footwear you can imagine.
It’s free and users can print and save their lists for next time.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.