Can you believe it’s December already? That means it’s time to start shelling out the cash to buy presents and support our favorite charities. One way to do both is to make one or multiple $10 donations to Passports with Purpose (PWP). Each $10 donation to PWP gives you a chance to win a number of great travel prizes and, more importantly, goes toward a volunteer project designed to give back to the world we love.
This year, the PWP gals rallied the travel blogger community for the fifth consecutive year and are trying to raise $115,000 to help buildOn construct three schools and fund three adult literacy programs in Mali, Africa. Prizes range from travel gear to vacation packages and the fundraiser runs now through December 9. Winners will be chosen at random and notified on December 16, 2013.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.