First, they want to know your zip code. Unfortunately, Poncho is currently limited to the New York, Massachusetts and New Jersey areas, but even outside that range, you can register your email to be alerted when they expand to your neighborhood.
They then ask:
- When do you usually wake up?
- Do you have pets that need to go out?
- Do you have pollen allergies?
- Wanna know how the day will affect your hair?
I put in a zip for NYC (10010) and it asked if needed alternate side parking information, which I thought was very cool. Then they asked how I commute (walk, bike, train or drive) and when I leave work.
After I inputted the time, it asked if I wanted a forecast every day when I leave work. Of course I did, and when I selected the option, it said, “Sign up and tell me where to send your forecast. (I swear to God I won’t spam you.)” I like their humor. Choices are email, text message or email & text.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.