Well, living in the sharing economy we do now, I might just step up to the plate and finally rent one with RVShare. RVShare allows you to rent other peoples’ RVs for considerably less money than it would cost through traditional channels. The company’s old model had them renting RVs from dealers, but it recently began allowing users to rent from RV owners directly, and conversely, allowing RV owners to post their vehicles for rent. It’s smart idea, as according to the site, the average family’s RV will sit unused for approximately 90% of the year.
To test it out, I searched for an RV to rent near LA for next week and found prices starting at just $75 a day, and $310 a day for a nice one. RVShare is a great option for those who have large families or want to save on hotel costs. I’m thinking about it—how about you?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.