Can’t visit our country’s national parks in person? Well, now you can immerse yourself in some truly amazing and hidden spots in our US National Parks, with 360-degree interactive views. The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks is an online experience designed to take viewers on a new kind of National Park adventure, guided online by a real park ranger from the comfort of a computer. The site is part of Google Arts & Culture and uses Google Maps. Some of the hidden spots are places that you may never even be able to see if you visit in person!
Currently, visitors to the site can explore places like Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah), Carlsbad Caverns National Park (New Mexico), Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (Hawaii), and Kenai Fjords National Park (Alaska).
To discover the parks, you just click on the National Park you want to view and then you’ll have the ability to move around the page to explore while a park ranger talks about what you’re seeing. Think about what a great learning tool this could be for children who may not be able to travel to a National Park at the moment. I hope it expands to include more parks soon. Check it out!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.