Can’t visit our country’s national parks in person? Well, now you can immerse yourself in some truly amazing and hidden spots in our US National Parks, with 360-degree interactive views. The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks is an online experience designed to take viewers on a new kind of National Park adventure, guided online by a real park ranger from the comfort of a computer. The site is part of Google Arts & Culture and uses Google Maps. Some of the hidden spots are places that you may never even be able to see if you visit in person!
Currently, visitors to the site can explore places like Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah), Carlsbad Caverns National Park (New Mexico), Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (Hawaii), and Kenai Fjords National Park (Alaska).
To discover the parks, you just click on the National Park you want to view and then you’ll have the ability to move around the page to explore while a park ranger talks about what you’re seeing. Think about what a great learning tool this could be for children who may not be able to travel to a National Park at the moment. I hope it expands to include more parks soon. Check it out!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.