The Suitest was launched by a former quantitative finance analyst at Goldman Sachs back in August, and it provides a whole new approach to finding travel accommodations. Here’s how it works: The site’s super-powered statistics engine crunches over a billion data points to determine the fair value of each room on any set of nights and suggests how much should you pay—measuring the size, amenities, view and hotel quality of tens of thousands of room-types, and more.
Just start typing and their quick search will find the hotel before you can finish the name. Eay as that. There’s also a “Hotel Time Machine” component that crunches past prices of each room to give you a sneak peek of future rates and availability to see if you should book now or wait.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.