TheFlightDeal.com is my new favorite website. Seriously. On the site and in their daily newsletter, they bring readers incredible deals on airfare every day. They target mileage junkies who are looking for the best fares so they can maximize their miles, but any traveler will find their information valuable.
If you’re signed up to our Travel Deals newsletter, than you would’ve seen the incredible deal above—New York to Milan, Italy for $595 roundtrip, including all taxes and fees—in yesterday’s issue. This deal expires tonight (!) but don’t worry: The Flight Deal will have more like it—and we at JohnnyJet.com continue to scour the internet for the best travel deals across the internet to include in our newsletter (to sign up, see below).
For more deals!
To sign up to our Travel Deals newsletter (and/or Daily Tip newsletter, which brings one quick tip from my travels to your inbox each day), all you have to do is sign up for our weekly newsletter by filling in your email address and checking the Travel Deals (and/or Daily Travel Tip) box in the top-right corner of the homepage.
If you already subscribe to the weekly newsletter, fill in your email and check the Travel Deals (and/or Daily Travel Tip) box in the same top-right corner of the homepage and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Travel Deals (and/or Daily Travel Tip) box and Update Profile and you’ll have the best airfare deals from across the internet sent straight to your inbox each week (and/or Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day). And don’t worry—it’s easier than it sounds!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.