I have a private page that only I can access on JohnnyJet.com filled with the websites I use the most. One of them is Time.is, and it’s been there for years. I use it all the time, to find out the exact time where I am in the world or where I’m headed as well as to find out what time it is where a friend/family member/colleague is located so I don’t call them in the middle of the night.
What’s so great about Time.is is that you can find out what the exact time is, right now, at any of seven million locations around the world. Time.is is synchronized with an atomic clock—the world’s most accurate source of kept time—so your displayed time will “normally have a precision of 0.02-0.10 seconds. The precision depends on your internet connection and how busy your computer is.” What makes Time.is exact, you ask? “Time.is displays the time for your detected (or chosen) location, not the time according to your computer’s clock.”
On the site, you’ll also find a calendar, sunrise and sunset times, information about today’s holidays and observances, latitudes and longitudes, population numbers, and key information about every country in the world. Pretty cool, eh?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.