My wife’s good friend and former colleague Jennifer is the co-creator of a new digital travel magazine: Travel & Style. Based in Toronto, Jennifer and partner Stephanie offer timely travel stories on their website for anyone who loves to travel—or at least loves to daydream about it. Their latest piece is about the Venice hotels where George Clooney’s wedding took place.
Like that one, all of Travel & Style’s stories are current and full of great photos, and the website is beautiful. But most impressive may be their newest offering, a digital magazine, which is wonderfully polished and professional. They’ve done a marvelous job with both the site and the magazine…but that shouldn’t be surprising since they both come from major print magazine backgrounds. This is a digital magazine to keep your eye on. It’s off to a great start!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.