As you know by now, I’m a huge fan of making travel memories and thanks to smartphones and cameras like GoPro, it’s become easier than ever to capture those moments. However, just like the old days, there are still very few people who have the time or skills to make really good-looking albums or videos. I can’t tell you how many snippets of video I have from my travels that are now sitting on an external hard drive in some lonely, hard-to-find folder.
I used to make fun videos but it takes a lot of time to do. And the problem for most is not just the time it takes but the knowledge or patience to use software-editing tools. But what if I told you that if you capture the memories, there’s a brand-spanking-new app/website out there that some guys from Hollywood created to turn your videos and photos into something your friends and family will actually want to see?
UrLife offers real Hollywood professionals to help you tell your story. Simply upload your pictures and videos through UrLife’s iOS app or website and they do the rest. It’s not cheap but then again, it’s not crazy expensive (prices are below) to have your very own personal UrLife editor create a custom video complete with special effects and Hollywood narration.
The creators are Jack Giarraputo and Ryan Hegenberger. If you Google both of them, you’ll see that these guys are no slouches when it comes to Hollywood movies. Jack produced movies at Disney, Paramount, Sony, Fox, and Warner Bros. that have grossed over $3.5 billion in the worldwide box office! His partner is Adam Sandler. Ryan, meanwhile, has been creating trailers for the major Hollywood studios for over 17 years. He started on such projects as Spiderman, Men in Black and the ground-breaking HBO series The Sopranos. He went on to found an award-winning trailer company, Big Picture Entertainment, which created marketing campaigns for some of the most profitable films in Hollywood history.
- Highlight Trailer ($295) — Perfect for social media
- Hollywood Trailer ($595) — Just like you see in the theaters
- Extended Trailer ($995) — Great for longer trips
- Honeymoon Trailer ($595) — Every bride plans for her wedding video, but no bride could plan for her Honeymoon video, until now. Brides can even add this to their wedding registry.
I met with Jack the other day and he was kind enough to offer Johnny Jet readers a 20% discount if you upload your content before the end of the summer. Just use this promo code: Johnnyjet20
UrLife also makes a perfect wedding gift. And if you own a high-end hotel, you might want to think about partnering with them to get your signage in front of your guests’ friends and family. Check out this video of the Four Seasons Hualalai in Hawaii.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.