For some people, planning a trip is a thrill. For other, and probably more, people, it can be exhausting—and that’s why there’s Utrip. Utrip is a quick and easy online way to build your dream trip, even (and especially) if you haven’t fleshed it out all the way yet. The website has an impressive database of travel information—from hotels to sites to activities to restaurants—culled from online resources and local experts that it uses to match to your travel interests, which you lay out using sliders in sixteen categories. You also enter your travel dates and (potential or chosen) destinations, and then Utrip factors in such things as seasonality and logistics, as well as offers suggestions for you to build in.
In minutes, you end up with a comprehensive day-by-day itinerary for your trip, complete with maps. And if you don’t like it, you can start again—because best of all, it’s completely free. Utrip just secured $750,000 in funding, so there could be more on the way very soon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.