For some people, planning a trip is a thrill. For other, and probably more, people, it can be exhausting—and that’s why there’s Utrip. Utrip is a quick and easy online way to build your dream trip, even (and especially) if you haven’t fleshed it out all the way yet. The website has an impressive database of travel information—from hotels to sites to activities to restaurants—culled from online resources and local experts that it uses to match to your travel interests, which you lay out using sliders in sixteen categories. You also enter your travel dates and (potential or chosen) destinations, and then Utrip factors in such things as seasonality and logistics, as well as offers suggestions for you to build in.
In minutes, you end up with a comprehensive day-by-day itinerary for your trip, complete with maps. And if you don’t like it, you can start again—because best of all, it’s completely free. Utrip just secured $750,000 in funding, so there could be more on the way very soon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.