VisitaCity.com is perfect for travelers visiting a new city and not sure where to begin their trips. The site list over 250 cities from Auckland to Zurich, and the things to see and do in each of them. There are 15,000 sights, attractions, events, and activities to choose from and over a thousand travel guides. It’s free to use, and all you have to do is input the city you’re visiting and how many days you’ll be there—and you’ll have a world of resources in front of you.
With VisitaCity.com, you can pick and choose the type of activities you’re interested in learning about, such as: “All Activities,” “Top Activities,” “Day Trips & Excursions,” “Tours & Sightseeing,” “Multi-day Tours,” “Walking & Biking Tours,” “Cruises & Water Tours,” “Transfers & Transport,” “Outdoor Activities,” and/or “Cultural & Theme Tours.” Then you can do the same for attractions: “All Attractions,” “Top Attractions,” “Religious Sites,” “Museums,” “Landmarks,” and/or “Kids Attractions.”
You can even built and edit itineraries by adding or deleting attractions and tours and/or switching the times around. VisitaCity.com gives users step-by-step instructions to help users get from one attraction to the next and even offers tourist maps. Thanks to PeachHeadFamilies.com for turning me onto it.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.