WhatsBusy.com is a new website that projects the wait times for airports, museums, DMVs, National Parks, parking, restaurants and bars around the country. The most interesting part obviously is the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) lines at 100 U.S. airports. According to Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development Kash Kana, WhatsBusy “spent the last year working with the TSA to understand things like checkpoint lane setup, processing times and much more.” The result is a service that uses real-time—and not crowd-sourced—data and analytics to predict wait times with unprecedented accuracy.
The site aims to make its numbers easy to use by displaying them in green (wait is 0-10 minutes), yellow (wait is 11-20 minutes) and red (wait is 21+ minutes)—as well as grey if the checkpoint is closed. And if the airport has multiple terminals it lists those, broken down into smaller groups of gates when appropriate, as well. Keep in mind the team is using analytics to project the data, so you better show up early even if it lists no wait.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.