Where to Find Peak Foliage in the US
It’s that time of year again, when leaf-peepers are in heaven! I grew up in Connecticut and loved this time of year for its beauty—but hated it because of my allergies (thankfully, I now live in LA, where I don’t have to worry except when the Santa Anas are blowing).
If you want to know where to find the best foliage in the US this fall, check out the websites listed below. If you have any to add let me know in the comments section below!
- When to Find Peak Color in New England
- The Foliage Network Foliage Reports
- Stormfax’s Guide to Fall Foliage
- Leaf Peeping Across America: 30 Vacation Destinations
- From my old site: My Autumn Foliage resource
FYI: The pic above was taken last year in Cooperstown, NY when I attended a Tauck Tours Baseball Hall of Fame event featuring Ken Burns and Phil Niekro!