Where to Find Peak Foliage in the US
It’s that time of year again, when leaf-peepers are in heaven! I grew up in Connecticut and loved this time of year for its beauty—but hated it because of my allergies (thankfully, I now live in LA, where I don’t have to worry except when the Santa Anas are blowing).
If you want to know where to find the best foliage in the US this fall, check out the websites listed below. If you have any to add let me know in the comments section below!
- When to Find Peak Color in New England
- The Foliage Network Foliage Reports
- Stormfax’s Guide to Fall Foliage
- Leaf Peeping Across America: 30 Vacation Destinations
- From my old site: My Autumn Foliage resource
FYI: The pic above was taken last year in Cooperstown, NY when I attended a Tauck Tours Baseball Hall of Fame event featuring Ken Burns and Phil Niekro!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.