Where to Find Peak Foliage in the US
It’s that time of year again, when leaf-peepers are in heaven! I grew up in Connecticut and loved this time of year for its beauty—but hated it because of my allergies (thankfully, I now live in LA, where I don’t have to worry except when the Santa Anas are blowing).
If you want to know where to find the best foliage in the US this fall, check out the websites listed below. If you have any to add let me know in the comments section below!
- When to Find Peak Color in New England
- The Foliage Network Foliage Reports
- Stormfax’s Guide to Fall Foliage
- Leaf Peeping Across America: 30 Vacation Destinations
- From my old site: My Autumn Foliage resource
FYI: The pic above was taken last year in Cooperstown, NY when I attended a Tauck Tours Baseball Hall of Fame event featuring Ken Burns and Phil Niekro!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.