However, there are boats out there that aren’t out of my league, and one place to find them is Yachtico. Yachtico connects vacationers to the largest collection of professionally operated boat charters for week-long vacations. They boast 15,000 boats worldwide, offering vacationers affordable and luxury choices in every season. What’s great is that you can search and explore boats and book online with no fees.
Week-long itineraries/charters range from $800/week for a four-person canalboat/houseboat to $65,000/week for a crewed, 87-foot motor yacht. Yachtico’s inventory is aggregated from partners around the world and consists only of professionally operated boats, each with photos, real-time availability and full insurance coverage.
Here are a couple samples of what’s offered in their top 2015 fall/winter yachting destinations:
“The Turkish coast is a simple sailing area. Navigationally, there are no challenges for sailors. The waters are protected, the visibility is good and the distances between the bays are small. Inexperienced yacht charter crews will find this district no problem as it is easy to navigate and well protected.” Prices quoted were researched for November 19-26, 2015.
- $1,507.61 for a Bavaria 36 Cruiser for 7 days, sleeps 6
- $2,840-$6,985 for a Jeanneau 53 Sailing boat for 7 days, sleeps 11
- $3,932 for a Catamaran Lagoon 380 for 7 days, sleeps 8
In the US Virgin Islands
“With secluded beaches, pristine colorful coral, lush forests and gorgeous islands to charter between, it is no wonder that the U.S. Virgin Islands is one of the most beloved destinations for Yachtico travelers. Experience the cool blue water and relaxation that only Yachtico can provide with these luxury deals.” Prices quoted were researched for trips December 3-10, 2015.
- $8,014 for a Catamaran Lipari 41 for 7 days, sleeps 8
- $3,032 for a Yacht Estero for 7 days, sleeps 6
- $7,722 for a Yacht Sun Odyssey 439 for 7 days, sleeps 8
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.