AirHelp is a brilliant website, app and service that will help you get the money owed to you by the airlines when things go wrong. AirHelp helps airline passengers around the world secure compensation over delayed, cancelled or overbooked flights. Most travelers don’t know that they can get up to $1,300 in cash for domestic flights and $800 for flights in the European Union when these sorts of things happen (sometimes, at least).
Basically, AirHelp is an airline’s worst nightmare because it fights for those who are unsure of their rights, or lack the time, confidence or expertise to embark on their claims process independently. According to Yahoo Travel, they’ve been in business for a year and have already helped 25,000 frustrated fliers. AirHelp doesn’t charge a fee if they don’t get you cash but if they do they get 25% of your reward, which seems fair to me. Have you used it? What do you think?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.