I learned about Coupons at Checkout by way of Clark Howard, who has been kind enough to write about my site multiple times in past books. Whenever you shop online—including for travel products—there’s a chance you can find a coupon code to apply to what you’re buying. Clark says the easiest way to find coupon codes is by installing this browser extension, called Coupons at Checkout.
It’s compatible with PC and Mac computers and with all of the most popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Says Clark: “When you’re shopping, Coupons at Checkout scans all the coupon offers available and lets you know what’s available to you. Just click the code you want, and it will automatically populate the promotion code box. Then be sure to hit the apply or redeem button (or hit “Enter” on the keyboard) on the retailer website.” It’s that easy. If you need a visual demo see their video here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.