Do you have a travel-related question but don’t know where to get a good answer? Since I and other travel bloggers can’t answer every question we receive, and TripAdvisor and Yelp are not very helpful in personal posts, I suggest you give Trippy a try. I’ve been one of their advisors for years and have seen the site become a very handy tool for travelers.
All you have to do is enter the location(s) you’re interested in and then be specific about what you’re looking for. Example: “Dog-friendly hotels in Chelsea under $150/night” is a better than “Need good hotel.” To get the best answer include details like your style, budget, number of travel companion and the length and season of the trip. Give it a shot—and let me know what you think!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.