Do you not travel as much as you’d like to because it’s too expensive to either board your pet(s) or pay a housesitter? Or because it costs too much to stay in a hotel or rent a place? Then you might want to check out TrustedHousesitters.com, in business since 2010.
TrustedHousesitters.com is a community of home owners and housesitters around the world that’s great for both groups. Sitters who are willing to get a background and pay for their transportation costs can live like locals in homes on six continents. Home owners can have someone watch their pets and house for free while they travel. To become a member as either a sitter or home owner costs $9.92/month or $119 for a one-year membership and then the rest is completely free. Users can search by location, dates and what kind of animals will need looking after. Animals supposedly love it too since they can stay home and not locked up in some cage somewhere. To learn more check out Trusted Housesitters.com or read this Boston Globe article.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.