American Serves Up Complimentary Beer and Wine in Select International Main Cabins:
Beginning February 1, American Airlines customers traveling in the main cabin on international flights between the U.S. and Europe, Asia, and certain countries in South America can enjoy beer and wine – compliments of the airline – as part of the inflight beverage service.
“Offering complimentary beer and wine to our loyal customers in all classes of service allows American to better align our product offering with fellow oneworld® alliance members and is another example of our commitment to enhance the travel experience,” said Rob Friedman, American’s Vice President – Marketing. “Our customers asked for complimentary beer and wine, and we listened. Starting Feb. 1, when a customer travels internationally onboard American, we invite them to have a drink on us.”
Customers traveling on American-operated flights between the U.S. and Europe, the U.S. and Asia and onboard long-haul flights between the U.S. and Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Uruguay, beginning next month, can choose from a variety of complimentary beer and wine options. This is in addition to the full selection of nonalcoholic beverages available on these flights. Liquor will be available for purchase as it is today.
Selections vary but will include red and white wines, specially selected by American’s wine consultant Ken Chase, and a wide selection of beers. Beer, wine, and spirits will remain complimentary for customers traveling in the First and Business Class cabins. For more information on American’s beverage service, please visit www.aa.com/beerandwine.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.