TripScout compiles destination-focused content from more than 1,000 top publishers and influencers around the world and locates the places and items they mention on a clean and intuitive map. You can save items and build your own itinerary, or you can let the app curate inspiration for you. Sign up for daily notifications and each day you’ll receive a personalized collection of articles, trip countdowns, new trip recommendations, weather summaries, and a new destination of the day.
Say you plan to visit New York City. With TripScout, you can scour content from across the internet (from the likes of Travel + Leisure, USA TODAY, Forbes, and more) related to NYC or even the neighborhood(s) you want to spend your time in. You can read about and look at photos of points of interest (there are more than 100 million within the app) as curated by your favorite experts and build a map of things to see and do with a few clicks.
The company just raised $2.1 million to power its growth as a go-to travel tool, so chances are you’ll be seeing it around more.
Have you tried TripScout? Let us know what you think below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.