TripScout compiles destination-focused content from more than 1,000 top publishers and influencers around the world and locates the places and items they mention on a clean and intuitive map. You can save items and build your own itinerary, or you can let the app curate inspiration for you. Sign up for daily notifications and each day you’ll receive a personalized collection of articles, trip countdowns, new trip recommendations, weather summaries, and a new destination of the day.
Say you plan to visit New York City. With TripScout, you can scour content from across the internet (from the likes of Travel + Leisure, USA TODAY, Forbes, and more) related to NYC or even the neighborhood(s) you want to spend your time in. You can read about and look at photos of points of interest (there are more than 100 million within the app) as curated by your favorite experts and build a map of things to see and do with a few clicks.
The company just raised $2.1 million to power its growth as a go-to travel tool, so chances are you’ll be seeing it around more.
Have you tried TripScout? Let us know what you think below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.