Turbcast is an iOS-only app ($1.99) designed for people with mild cases of fear of flying as well as anyone looking for a better understanding of turbulence. The app looks at the same aviation weather that pilots look at to give you a realistic prognosis of the skies and bumps that may be ahead. You can see turbulence embedded in thunderstorms as pilots see it. Turbcast was designed by an airline pilot and uses a combination of aviation knowledge and NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques to help you reduce your fear of turbulence.
Turbcast is easy to use. Simply enter your departure and arrival airports and time zone—that’s it. Coverage works only in the USA, Mexico, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, and a few countries in the Caribbean (Cuba, Dominican Republic, St Lucia, and Trinidad).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.