Turbcast is an iOS-only app ($1.99) designed for people with mild cases of fear of flying as well as anyone looking for a better understanding of turbulence. The app looks at the same aviation weather that pilots look at to give you a realistic prognosis of the skies and bumps that may be ahead. You can see turbulence embedded in thunderstorms as pilots see it. Turbcast was designed by an airline pilot and uses a combination of aviation knowledge and NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques to help you reduce your fear of turbulence.
Turbcast is easy to use. Simply enter your departure and arrival airports and time zone—that’s it. Coverage works only in the USA, Mexico, Canada, the UK, Western Europe, and a few countries in the Caribbean (Cuba, Dominican Republic, St Lucia, and Trinidad).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.