Here’s a travel hack I use to make coach feel like first class (and on some domestic planes even better than first class): I secure an exit or bulkhead row, and then after takeoff I turn my medium size carry-on into a leg rest. I place a blanket or pillow on top to make it even more comfortable.
If you don’t have a medium size carry-on (I use my Briggs & Riley rolling briefcase), consider getting the TravelPaw Inflatable Travel Leg Rest ($24.49). It’s only 4″ x 7.5″ x 4″ and 1.37lbs, but after inflating it’s 9.5″ x 15″ x 17.3″ so it’s the perfect height for putting your legs up. As the website says, “It’s firm enough to support any kind of movement, stretching or curling without cutting the comfort it can offer. It will improve circulation, after hours of waiting, and help you endure even the longest flights.” It takes only 15 seconds inflate and two seconds to deflate, and it’s foldable. It even comes with a free travel pillow.
If you’re not satisfied with the product for any reason, the company allows you to return it within 60 days for a full refund. No wonder it’s one of Amazon’s bestselling travel products.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.