Here’s a travel hack I use to make coach feel like first class (and on some domestic planes even better than first class): I secure an exit or bulkhead row, and then after takeoff I turn my medium size carry-on into a leg rest. I place a blanket or pillow on top to make it even more comfortable.
If you don’t have a medium size carry-on (I use my Briggs & Riley rolling briefcase), consider getting the TravelPaw Inflatable Travel Leg Rest ($24.49). It’s only 4″ x 7.5″ x 4″ and 1.37lbs, but after inflating it’s 9.5″ x 15″ x 17.3″ so it’s the perfect height for putting your legs up. As the website says, “It’s firm enough to support any kind of movement, stretching or curling without cutting the comfort it can offer. It will improve circulation, after hours of waiting, and help you endure even the longest flights.” It takes only 15 seconds inflate and two seconds to deflate, and it’s foldable. It even comes with a free travel pillow.
If you’re not satisfied with the product for any reason, the company allows you to return it within 60 days for a full refund. No wonder it’s one of Amazon’s bestselling travel products.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.