January 25, 2012: @HotelPRGuy
In Singapore I met Charles Yap – aka @HotelPRGuy. He’s the global brand social media director at IHG and travels a ton for his job and pleasure. Charles lives in London but was home in his native Singapore to celebrate Chinese New Year and he gave me a tour one day – the best way to experience a city. That afternoon I learned Charles is passionate about travel, food, tea, photography and hotels. He also filled me in on an interesting idea that I’ve never thought of doing – each trip Charles goes on he makes a unique hashtag so he can later go back and see his notes of where he went, ate and what he did. It’s ingenious! FYI: His Singapore trip is labeled #CNYHome (Chinese New Year Home).
January 18, 2012: @CAroundTheWorld
Chris Gray Faust is an inspiration to anyone who loves to travel and write. Not many people have the balls to leave behind an incredible job (Travel Editor at USA Today) and take a chance at starting a blog (http://www.caroundtheworld.com). Chris did just that for over a year now and she is making it work by updating it frequently and doing freelance work. She is constantly on the move and you should be following her if you love to travel.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.